Rick,

The entire film was posted on youtube. It has since been
removed. It is in german, but the interview with Mark Landau
is in english. The following are the people interviewed in
the film:

Judith Bourque, Earl Kaplan, John Knapp, and Mark Landau. As you
can assume the producer did not choose these people to glorify
Maharishi, rather to make the points he wanted to make in the film.
I would be paraphrasing since I cannot go back and listen since
the videos were removed, but in each of the interviews, including
the one with Mark, the viewer comes away with a very negative
impression of Maharishi. There is a reason Mark was put in the film
and it was not to say nice things about Maharishi. I do remember
a couple things that were said but rather than paraphrase it would be best to
see the film or to ask your initiate directly.