On Jul 20, 2011, at 8:53 AM, whynotnow7 wrote:

>> What a doofus. I'll give him ten bucks for the sandals, free shipping.

LOL...I admit I'm not too surprised to hear about this.
(Would love to see the film but NF hasn't gotten it
yet and doesn't seem to know when it will.)
Trash-talking someone (publicly no less) but then
attempting to make $$ off of your "devotion" to
him? Mark, meet Cognitive Dissonance.  I'm sure
you two will have a long and happy relationship. :)

(And I still stand by what I said originally, that he'd
be lucky to get $1000 or anything close.)