Right. I was once given the mantra "OM Iswara thahara tis," and it works
beautifully for me as a householder. (I find it really hits home if you sound
it out in your heart a number of times quickly.)

(Alex, if you count each of my punning posts as two, I seriously will only be
able to post 25 a week! I ask you homey, where is the heart in THAT?)