I just did not bring up that point. I think all kinds of pressures have been
brought to bear to come up with positive results for TM. Because of the
proprietary nature of TM, I think it is less attractive as a research subject
because secrets in science as a basic philosophy is frowned upon, and fewer
scientists outside the TMO mindset would be attracted to doing the research. On
a level research field, I do not think TM would fare worse than mindfulness or
other systems, but hawking am ideology over truth eventually always comes to a
bad end in science.