--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@...> wrote:
> Yeah, I get it, seventhray1: I *am* kind of preoccupied with myself.
It's that attempt to get in on God's omnisubjectivity: trying to always
understand my own first person perspective: trying to experience it,
shape it, understand it, from the point of view of the existential
choices I have made throughout my life, and from the point of view of
what God himself put there. That is, my experience of being Robin is
both the product of how I have been made by what I have *done* (my
actions) while at the same time is the unrepeatable and unique form of
subjectivity that God has decided to create as the me that I am—in
imitation of the me that he is.

Thanks for your reply.  What really comes to mind is that I am so pissed
off that Sid Crosby got knocked out by such a cheap shot, and I hope he
returns soon.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=82239
<http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=82239>