--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
<snip>
> I'm sure he would use the same trick given the same situation.>

It could also be that the conflation of simultaneity with causation is the
easiest way to manufacture a miracle out of what would otherwise be an ordinary
occurrence.  He blew through stop signs or lights and didn't get hit, and the
boat left late.  It is the shaping of the story that allows the interpretation
of it as a miracle to emerge.