From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mark Landau
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 1:52 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Post Count Follies :-)

This was during my time.  I was skin boy, I was driving, M was shotgun.  I
can't imagine Charlie being one of the people in the back seat.  Did Charlie
say it was in Germany?  Then maybe he was.  He did come spend a little time
with M a few times during my 5 years there, but I don't remember him being
on that trip to Germany.  I don't remember who came, but I'm pretty sure it
wasn't Charlie.  Gee, maybe, for this group, I should stop reminiscing.
Maybe I told the story to Charlie.  He did tell me once that I should be out
chasing women.

Charlie's version of the story was set in the Pacific Northwest, as I
recall.