--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mark Landau <m@...> wrote:

> Oh you doubting Thomas, you should've seen the poor captain standing there
> completely zoned out and the facial expressions of his crewmen.

I'm not doubting that he was zoned out and it may have been unusual for him.
What I am doubting that we can know from this that Maharishi caused it.

< I can assure you, just as convincing as sticking your fingers in the wound.>

One of the many conflicting accounts of what happened after Jesus was
crucified!  Yeah I'm a doubting Thomas.  But the truth is we all are doubting
Thomases concerning all sorts of stuff millions of people believe.  We may just
be choosing different things to be skeptical of.  None of us believes
everything.