--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" raviyogi@ wrote:

<curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> > > It is obvious that you are paying attention to your inner feelings
and are not reading what I write and paying attention to the pesky
words.

> > Curtis - you are quite mistaken if you think I'm here to indulge in
your foreplay for your intellectual hard-ons.

> Ravi, your quasi pseudo gangsta attitude of looking for Curtis
> to bust a cap in yo ass left you vulnerable to the smoothness
> of a true bluesman. Curtis performed the ancient art of a
> backdoorman and slipped right in and banged your Beloved
> while you were out hittin' the cosmic vodka. Now the neighbors
> just hear her sighs. True dat.
>
> You are as ignorant of American culture as you are of Chinese
> history. How did you ever even get a Green Card dude? Is it still
valid?

> Hope this helps Ravi Cuckold-ji.

Hey dumbaz, it's "the" beloved - not "your".  I'm a real man dumbaz, not
a possessive minuteman like you. So she can go anywhere, but she
refuses. She complains that Curtis is too intellectually stimulated to
really perform and that your reputation among ladies is that you are a
minute man...LOL..You are spot on, I don't have any culture,  so it
makes dealing with depraved, perverted retards like you lotta fun.