"So if you can associate my name with an negative emotion it might make
it look as if my POV is less valuable... nice work"
You may have intellectually numbed yourself into projecting everything
as POV's and opinion's but I haven't, I don't really pay any attention
to words, it's the feeling, the subtext that I see.
"But I would be happy to hear about your stories of the time you spent
with Maharishi and hear your opinion about him"
Trust me, I will have an opinion once he starts posting here.
"Oh...well then...WTF are you defending him for?"
I'm not defending M, I'm attacking you - big difference.

<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" raviyogi@ wrote:
>
> <some like Curtis replace their painful story with the clowns made-up
story for a while and seem resentful for their entire lives.

> So if you can associate my name with an negative emotion it might make
it look as if my POV is less valuable... nice work. If you are going in
this direction I would recommend an info-graphic that overloads a
person's intellect with flashy colors and goes right to the emotions.
For example you might have a graph with the word "RESENTFUL" tilted
straight up like a column and really large next to a picture of me (they
are all over the Web)to help associate my name with it.

> I delight in my own POV on gurus as much as any guru devotee cherishes
theirs, and it was equally hard earned.