--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:

<some like Curtis replace their painful story with the clowns made-up story for
a while and seem resentful for their entire lives.

So if you can associate my name with an negative emotion it might make it look
as if my POV is less valuable... nice work. If you are going in this direction
I would recommend an info-graphic that overloads a person's intellect with
flashy colors and goes right to the emotions.  For example you might have a
graph with the word "RESENTFUL" tilted straight up like a column and really
large next to a picture of me (they are all over the Web)to help associate my
name with it.

I delight in my own POV on gurus as much as any guru devotee cherishes theirs,
and it was equally hard earned.

But I would be happy to hear about your stories of the time you spent with
Maharishi and hear your opinion about him.

What was that?

Oh...well then...WTF are you defending him for?