--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> "So if you can associate my name with an negative emotion it might make
> it look as if my POV is less valuable... nice work"
> You may have intellectually numbed yourself into projecting everything
> as POV's and opinion's but I haven't, I don't really pay any attention
> to words, it's the feeling, the subtext that I see.

It is obvious that you are paying attention to your inner feelings and are not
reading what I write and paying attention to the pesky words.

> "But I would be happy to hear about your stories of the time you spent
> with Maharishi and hear your opinion about him"
> Trust me, I will have an opinion once he starts posting here.

In a discussion about him, on a forum devoted to discussing his teaching, your
continued ignorance about him is odd.

> "Oh...well then...WTF are you defending him for?"
> I'm not defending M, I'm attacking you - big difference.

Again this is obvious.  I have to agree with Robin's generous defense
concerning your motives here.