On 08/18/2011 04:46 PM, richardwillytexwilliams wrote:

>>> You're not making any sense. How are you going to
>>> even afford seeds and water with a collapsed U.S.
>>> economy?
>>>
> Bhairitu:
>> Perhaps instead of saying "You're not making any
>> sense" say "I don't understand" because OBVIOUSLY
>> you don't.
>>
> So, if the U.S. economy collapsed tomorrow, how long
> would it take you to starve to death - about thirty
> days? You probably have what, ten gallons of gasoline
> in your auto. How many times are you going to be able
> to drive to the locoal grocery store with ten gallons
> in your tank? You've got what, half a box of Cherrios
> in your cupboard?
>
> Why don't you explain to us how you're going to feed
> yourself if the U.S. economy collapses?

I can walk to the local grocery store(s).

I can grow vegetables in my backyard (already have an apple tree and a
lemon tree).

We already have a farmer's market twice a week in this community with
locally grown food.

We have wild turkeys around here.

We have plenty of fishing.

People won't starve in America unless the "moneychangers" want to
control the food and if they do we'll just get rid of them.

How's Austin workin' out for ya, Bubba?