I've seen "Food, Inc." and it is also available WI from Netflix.
Monsanto is an demonic company.  The founder was an air-head scientist
who wanted to "save the world" but his business execs are evil.  The TMO
has been very outspoken against GMO foods for years.

T Boone Pickens is an asshole very typical of the "ugly rich" I rail
against here all the time.  He wants to own the earth's water and make
us all pay for it.  He's a bit like the villain in the last Bond movie
who was out to steal water.

Fact is there in this day in age we know enough about farming to feed
the world cheaply and safely without any help from Monsanto.  In the US
we overeat anyway (because they are always hawking food to us, lovely
capitalism again).  If we had a real famine the "skinny minis" would be
the first to go and the obese would have the last laugh.  IMO, that
would be "divine justice" because the "skinny minis" who have never had
to diet in their life berate the overweight and tell them it's all
because "you eat too much" but anyone who has had weight problems know
it is much, much more than that.