On 08/20/2011 11:57 AM, sparaig wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>>>>>
>>> Bhairitu:
>>>>
>>> You'll be doing a lot of walking after you
>>> fail to pay your mortage, if the U.S. economy
>>> collapses. But, you can forget finding much
>>> on store shelves if that happens!
>>>
>>> With a collapsed U.S. economy, you will be
>>> homeless in about a month. That is, unless
>>> you try to arm yourself to fight for your
>>> property. Good luck with that. LoL!
>> Explain to me how I will be homeless if the bank I pay my mortgage to no
>> longer exists?
>>
> If no banks at all exist and all the credit collectors are scrounging for
> food as well, you are correct. But it would take years for the USA systems to
> degrade to that point unless some world-wide EMP event happens or something
> equally sci-fi.
>
> L.

B of A is on it's deathbed.  They have just announced more layoffs.  So
is Chase, so is Wells Fargo.  They are in BIG TROUBLE.  They will
probably be asking for another bailout and people should take to the
streets and riot if the fuckers in Washington give it to them.  That
would truly be the LAST STRAW.

If you understand "derivatives", "default credit swaps" and all the
other gambling devices the banks engaged in, most all them deserve to go
away.  If the shits in DC hadn't given the bailout in '08 we probably
would have been rid of them.  When you go to a bank nowadays you are
being robbed.

What would probably happen is the local owned banks would remain and
people would shift to those.  Many are already particularly moving their
money to credit unions which are largely non-profit.

This movie looks like it is going to be a good one on the financial crisis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2DqFRsPrns

I love the line "there are three ways to make a living in this business:
be first, be smarter or cheat".  Many chose the latter.  They deserve to
lose.