From: RoryGoff <roryg...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Church of the Giant radiantly luminous Jellyfish
(GrlJ)
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 10:10 AM

      * * Wow, Denise; many thanks! A lot of food for thought here. So far, I
have sampled only the first video, the one on cephalopod camouflage using basic
chromatophores of three different colors, superimposed upon underlying,
reflective iridiphores. This struck me synchronistically, as I was just
thinking along these lines a few minutes ago -- of how all of our "dramas" or
stories are like pictures built up of clusters of (essentially) three basic
pixel-colors, whether Yellow, Red, and Blue, or Amber, Cyane, or Magenta, or
whatever other triadic model we might prefer -- but in any event, analogous to
the triplicity of Cardinal-Fixed-Mutable, or the three gunas of Love (Being,
Matter, centripetal coherence, sattva), Light (Consciousness, rotation, rajas),
and Laughter (Bliss, Energy, centrifugal dissolution, tamas). These appear to
be something like the physicist's basic subatomic building-blocks or quarks:
the more so as our (zodiacal) model actually
 posits 12 such "colors", or "Aeons", in 4 elemental versions of each
guna-triad: again, perhaps analagous to the 6 quarks and 6 antiquarks.

All of that quarkiness aside, this cephalopod-camouflage wonderfully resonates
with our model of how Creation -- using essentially only a basic triad of
almost infinitely-small sub-particles of Love, Light, and Laughter -- manages
to cluster these to create a working facsimile, a camouflage as it were, of
whatever story we program for it, by superimposing "meaningful" chromatophoric
intellective patterns upon pure iridiphoric reflectivity. The "blanching"
effect of the Octopus once its camouflage was discovered reminded me viscerally
of the utter "AHA!" clarity we are struck with when we apperceive that all of
this is and has ever been Only THAT! And that all of these details of
differentiation are only camouflage, superimposed chromatophorically upon the
Oneness of the Cephalopod. And indeed, remembering THAT can indeed "blanch out"
everything into a crystalline or mirror-like One clear light, if we are OK with
That...

So we are encouraged now to bring out some precious new knowledge, which we
have perhaps only hinted at previously: that our Giant radiantly luminous
Jellyfish above -- our unchanging Absolute, Purusha, Shiva, Adam Cadmon, or
Highest Self in Heaven -- is reflected in a perfect "other half" below, which
we might call our Anemone of Unusual Magnitude (AUM). This AUM -- sometimes
described by Seers as the Lotus upon which our divine-self stands or sits -- is
the complement to our GrlJ's thousand-petalled lotus above: the Antarctic
Circle, Southern hemisphere or Platonic coracle to the Arctic Circle, Northern
hemisphere or umbrella of our GrlJ. Our AUM is our ever-changing Relative:
Prakriti to our Purusha, Shakti to our Shiva, Eve or Havvah Sophia to our Adam
Cadmon, Deepest Self to our Highest Self, Mother Earth (or Mother Divine) to
our Father Heaven, Grace of God to our Divine Will. It is the gunas atop the
mirror, the chromatophores atop the
 iridiphores, the skin of the ever-responsive octopus-or cuttlefish, like a
tv-screen which reflects and supports the movie-stories or field-patterns
imagined and projected by our GrlJ. Our two halves together form a kind of
Cosmic Egg.

And what is this Cosmic Egg, this ever-mated Jellyfish-Anemone? Clearly, it
something greater than either This or That; greater even than the sum of its
parts. The intellect is a posteriori, born in duality, and cannot grasp or name
the a priori Unity from which it emerges. Though we cannot truly name this
trans-intellectual Totality or Wholeness, still for giggles one could simply
call Us the Jellyfish-Anemone JA, the Great YES, the Cosmic Cephalopod (CC).
All of the Cephalopods -- Cuttlefish, squids, octopuses -- have this ability to
instantly camouflage, or gracefully manifest a complex response to match the
desired or willed field, and we are doubly pleased by the extremely apt (as
well as ept, kempt, couth and heveled) etymology, for "Cephalopod" means,
literally, "Head-foot" -- thus inclusive of Totality, from the Jellyfish at our
head to the Anemone at our feet. And if you want something more warm and fuzzy
than Cosmic Cephalopod, you may always
 call us the Cute'n Cuddlyfish.

Yours,

"Just JA CC," with Will and Grace

(Please note: The CC of the Cosmic Cephalopod or Cute'n Cuddlyfish is of course
not to be confused with the TMO's CC, though that TMO-CC does indeed provide a
first glimpse into the Absolute Will and Relative Grace polarity-dynamics of
this JA CC.)