--- nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> No I didn't, but what you write certainly inspires to furter study !

* * Yes, Nablusoss1008! And "Jacob's Ladder" is almost certainly also "Jack's
Beanstalk" leading us upward into the realm of the Giants with their supernal
treasures -- in the light of recent reveleations, perhaps not irrelevant that
both "Jacob" and "Jack" remind us of our "JA CC": our Totality, our
hierarchical ladder of the full range of Human Existence, our Cosmic
Cephalopod, spanning from head to toe but with its Oneness always camouflaged
in diversity.

--- nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

And as it happens, both the Jellyfish and the Swallow are returning themes in
the messages created by our Space Brothers in the cornfields of England. If you
haven't already thought about it I'm sure the CMM Research Group and the Crop
Circle Connector would be very interested in your analysis !

* * The Swallow is interesting! All birds represent the transmigratory nature
of our Soul, but the Barn Swallow is an especial friend to humans, living
almost exclusively in manmade structures, and also heralds Summer and by
extension Summerland, Heaven, the Age of Enlightenment, etc. Also, the Swallow
reportedly tried to console the crucified Christ (who represents our Fourth
Initiation, when energies from our absolute GrlJ and our Relative AUM first
meet across our central Sun, eclipsing our mediatory "I AM" or Witness or
Christ Self).

Finally, the Barn Swallow reportedly got its forked tail when it stole fire
from the Gods in order to help Humanity, a kind of avian Prometheus -- whose
name meaning "Fore-thought" again reminds us that Forewarned is four-armed. We
speak of the Swallow as a herald, and in heraldry the Swallow (or Hirondelle)
is the symbol of Arundel, home of the Earls of West Sussex, where the first
crop-circle was photographed in 1932.

http://oldcropcircles.weebly.com/uk-circles.html

> With the "root" below the base (pure Prakriti), the central seven, and the
> crowning glory above (pure Purusha, the Adam Cadmon), you have your full
> complement of nine (vertical) stages, or mandal
> as -- "thou art the Tenth," the totality ItSelf, the Giant radiantlCy
> luminous Jellyfish ... which actually contains a co-creative matrix of 12 and
> is itself the 0 and the 13 :-)

--- nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> (It is said that of Maitreya's about 50 Masters, 13 of them are now in
> incarnation :-))
>
> http://www.neptunecafe.com/ccsr.html

* * 13 I-AM points naturally constitute a Vector Equilibrium Matrix, also known
as a Cuboctahedron or hypersphere. When 13 such portals or chakras are opened
simultaneously in the correct VE-Matrix pattern for a separate Ego, or for the
Earth, or any other apparently-quarantined bodymind, that bodymind becomes a
12-gated Celestial Jerusalem, is re-aligned in co-creative Mastery with
universal space, and rejoins the "Federation" of a New Heaven and a New Earth
-- also now known as a JA CC.