From: RoryGoff <roryg...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Church of the Giant radiantly luminous Jellyfish
(GrlJ)
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 10:49 AM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> * *<snip>

> So we are encouraged now to bring out some precious new knowledge, which we
> have perhaps only hinted at previously: that our Giant radiantly luminous
> Jellyfish above -- our unchanging Absolute, Purusha, Shiva, Adam Cadmon, or
> Highest Self in Heaven -- is reflected in a perfect "other half" below, which
> we might call our Anemone of Unusual Magnitude (AUM).

Some pictures of our Anemone of Unusual Magnitude:

http://www.dollsofindia.com/product/folk-art-paintings/goddess-durga-sitting-on-lotus-kalamkari-paintings-on-cotton-AD45.html

http://www.mandalas.com/HinduGallery/GaneshOrangeLotus.php

http://www.underwater-photos.com/pw046.html

http://rootstrata.com/rootblog/?p=567