--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...> wrote:
<snip>
> It has nothing to do with "objecting to what someone
> has said" about Barry or anyone else.  It's just
> basic fairness vs. tactics that are *not.*

It's just mind-boggling. Barry, of course, *more than
anyone else on FFL*, uses tactics that Sal here
characterizes as "not fair" when anyone but Barry uses
them--specifically, "piling on" and putting people
down indirectly, both of which he's used several times
now on Robin. Moreover, those very same tactics were
used *by Sal herself* in the post that started this
discussion, as well as many times in the past.

  Methinks
> if you got over your need to twist what I wrote
> every which way and just looked at your take on
> Barry the way someone not privy to your every thought-process
> might, that maybe you'd understand better where
> I was coming from.  Or not.

Stupid Sal, it isn't possible to understand where you're
coming from, because what you say makes no sense.