Probably not my salvation, I have pretty much given up on that, again, but,
hopefully, helpful.  And, yes, I have been flirting with dangerous dream worlds
all my life.  Perhaps this one will finally get me...:-)
I haven't written off getting another job and still may, my situation is more
complicated than most in that, not only am I jobless, but in applying for any
job, I have to tell them why I'm jobless...
I have applied for a few, but, of course, didn't get them.  But then I stopped
instead of getting on the stick and applying for every reasonable one I could
find.  That's, really, what it would take for me to get one and I haven't yet
been motivated enough to do that.
It is all still unclear.  Hopefully, my way forward will reveal itself in due
time.  IME, the invisible realms/God/the universe has always provided what is
needed in its own good time.  Hopefully, that will be the case again.  I think
before the job must come clarity on where I really should be.  I definitely am
floating in the cloud of unknowing on just about everything right now.  Not
such a bad place to be...