So here's my problem with all this--wanting to maintain accountability and
veracity in the 3D world, which, really, we must continue to do, I believe, as
3D beings.
The way you're painting it here, M did everything from unconditional love, he
was perfect and did no wrong--the TB viewpoint.
God or the Satguru does everything from universal love.  Humans have foibles,
flaws, corruption.
As beings, we, ultimately, must incorporate it all; take responsibility for it
all; face, embrace and heal it all; acknowledge it all as who we are.
But we can still use discernment, objective vulnerability, if you will, to
perceive the crimes perpetrated by another, perceive, embrace and own them as
crimes we, too, in one way or another, have committed.
Are you trying here to make M a perfect being, one who never acted from a
smaller, corrupt part of himself?