--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mark Landau <m@...> wrote:

> Thank you, this is interesting, see below.
>
> On Sep 16, 2011, at 10:42 PM, RoryGoff wrote:
>
> > * * No, Mark, I haven't returned to the Dome since 2006. It felt and looked
> > as if M wanted me in there for that time -- that was really why I went, as
> > I had no desire from my side to return -- and it was an incredible gift
> > that healed the very last of my judgments and the unfinished business
> > between us, bursting my heart open again and again as he upheld my entire
> > life and being, even and especially the "heretical" parts, and showed me
> > what everything looked like from his side in incredible unconditional Love.
> > Not that I had even known I still desired such! But that was it -- I see it
> > now as his exceedingly generous farewell gift to me, and I remain blown
> > away, at once deeply humbled and exalted by it all to this day.
> >
> Hmm, while he was still here.  Nice.  Can't say that he so gifted me, nor
> that I perceived him as always behaving from incredible unconditional Love.

How do you reconcile this with the Hitler images?

It's obviously none of my business to have an opinion about all this. But since
it was I who introduced the possebility for you to go to MUM in the first place
I'd like to say this: Unless you internalize the sentence you just wrote above
you have nothing to do in the Domes or at MUM.