Your objective sensitivity and discretion scares me, Sal—awesome. The Brokeback
thing—I didn't realize it, but definitely it was there. Sad, really. But your
fast (and functional) wit has saved me. I am pulling back on the Mark thing. I
just have to remember: Go deeper, Robin: remember: Sal is around. She plumbs
the depths of things like this. Be careful.

And so I will be from now on, Sal. You're most dazzling than Michael's first
moonwalk.

Too much sunshine. Love ya, Baby Sal.