--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mark Landau <m@...> wrote:

> Perhaps we all do things differently (though similarly). I did most of
mine in the years after I left, '76-'78. Then pretty much stopped till I
decided to sell the sandals feeling I had done most of it. Perhaps now
there's just a little more to do, triggered by everything that's come up
here and since. Also, he was a much larger part of my life than most.

  Does anyone's death expunge them from the hearts and lives of others?
Or is this irony directed at others or a humorous riff going over my
head or all of the above.

I think there should a Shakesperian type of Maharishi play.  I don't
know if it would be a comedy or a tragedy, but I think these lines would
have a place in it.  Perhaps it can be Mark sitting on rock
outcroppinng, and these are first lines of his soliliqy.