Just looking at the posts on FFL I see it is the "same ol' same ol'" IOW
people stuck in the past with little interest in the present or future.
I downloaded the video and got a little sick of the naive descriptions
and TM buzzwords.  Many of the "saints" probably have about the same
level of experience of some of the members here.  After all we're mainly
a bunch of old farts who have been practicing some form of sadhana for
years (TM or otherwise) and "saints" are about the same thing.  But ya
know some folks still believe in Superman.