On Sep 18, 2011, at 4:43 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

> I will say that Anandamayi Ma, if indeed who MMY brought with him to our
> TTC, glowed like a light bulb.  It is a face I'll never forget. Some
> folks insist she never left India so maybe MMY smuggled her out or she
> traveled at the speed of thought to Europe.  The woman he brought with
> him looks like Ma's pictures.  My tantra teacher also visited her and
> said she was a very kind and humble soul.   Folks on the TTC called her
> "Maharishi's girlfriend." ;-)

Oh yes, I remember you telling that story before. Well many people respected
her, your observation just adds to that long list. However it still does not
subtract from the fact other sages have often reacted negatively towards
Mahesh. The movement take was often "oh, they're just jealous", but I think
it's too widespread to be written off so easily.

> Baghavan Das once said that he thought it was easier to do sadhana in
> the US than in India.

It's always great to have a support system present for what you're doing,
whatever it is. Americans in general aren't that supportive of Pagan religions.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: