thx, once I was scheduled to have a potentially serious run-in with some
administrators at work. I prayed intently to Padre Pio, and he appeared to me
in a dream the preceding night, assuring me that all would come out in my
favor; also giving a demonstration of a supernatural scent.  (a typical and
commonplace type of testimony shared by many, although not truly miraculous;
sufficiently convincing for those experiencing such things to be convinced of
an underlying uncommon "Saintly" power).  The fact of his outward abrasive
personality is a cover to keep unbelievers away.
But being a Buddhist, I don't believe in the existence of a personal God;
although there is an all-pervasive Totality infused with Dharma, "Godlike"
enough without the burden of identifying one Personality vs others as imposters.
If any Personality claimed to be "God" (such as YHVH or the Trinity, whomever);
I would spit in his face. The Luminous Jellyfish works for me!...and Kali is
totally Awesome, although not "God".
http://surrealistisch.blogspot.com/2010/08/jorge-guan-perales.html