Looks like I've got some reading to do, emptybill. Thanks for the sources.

Why can't everyone just agree with me: My theory is so damn reasonable and
commonsensical. No?

No, I knew I was in for it in posting that response to what, all things
considered, *is* a beautiful prayer. (If I had seen in the mid-seventies, I
would have memorized it right then and there.)