This is along the lines of Letterman in his opening monologue saying: "Today I
sent my kid to Scientology camp". I was being ironic. My theory is extreme and
impossible, viewed outside of my own experience. I was drawing attention to
just how outrageous it is (Mount Cassino Idea). Bob Price *does* however
understand the theory pretty well. Which is why he posted that remarkable video
of the actual Allied bombing of MC. The theory (mine) was vindicated based upon
what I perceived (or thought I perceived) while viewing that video. The whole
thing comes out of my subjectivity. It is as unreasonable and
anti-commonsensical as anything could be.