--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> Look, if you want to depend on Red State and Ann Coulter--
> who lies like a rug, including in the column you linked to--
> far be it from me to try to talk you out of it. But I don't
> respect that choice.

Other than the link you provided, I didn't find details about Davis' case in
the media, so I looked rightward. I don't depend on the right for information.
I expect them to lie. I've watched Glenn Beck and listened to raging Rush,
occasionally. I know what these guys and Coulter are about. They're disgusting,
hateful people. IMO it's good to know the enemy.