--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> > Look, if you want to depend on Red State and Ann Coulter--
> > who lies like a rug, including in the column you linked to--
> > far be it from me to try to talk you out of it. But I don't
> > respect that choice.
>
> Other than the link you provided, I didn't find details about
> Davis' case in the media,

Oh, please, the Web is crawling with details:

http://tinyurl.com/davisongoogle

I found the story I mentioned about how badly the police
botched the eyewitness identification procedures:

http://www.slate.com/id/2304221/

> so I looked rightward. I don't depend on the right for
> information. I expect them to lie. I've watched Glenn Beck
> and listened to raging Rush, occasionally. I know what
> these guys and Coulter are about. They're disgusting,
> hateful people. IMO it's good to know the enemy.

I agree. But all you've presented has been their take
on the case, and you say you haven't been able to find
anything else. That's what shocks me. Find out what the
facts are first, *then* read what the right has to say.