On Sep 26, 2011, at 1:30 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

> Everyone who has ever had a yoga fantasy of going to the source of the Ganges
> needs to see that part. Complete with my favorite scene with the sadhus he
> meets on the way who know how to party. ( I wont spoil it, the scene is worth
> the whole flick.)  The scenes of that part of the world are amazing and it is
> impressive that he made the trek.

Agreed.

> I've gone on way too long, if you made it this far, thanks for your
> indulgence.  I was just spilling out my thoughts so now I'll try to tighten
> up a bit for the landing.

Don't worry about that, Curtis~~most people here
(including moi) will just read the
beginning and ending anyway.  And then
will tell you how great it was!  How perceptive,
right-on, etc. Just kidding!  :)  Your review
actually makes me want to see it again.
I thought the Nandkishore/Bevan scene was
fascinating also, and even more fascinating
when El Rotundo insisted the cameras be turned
off. (There!  That's my tasteless Bevan joke.)

> You gotta see it if you are, or were into TM. David Sieveking delivered the
> goods on a fascinating moment in movement history.  He also plays decent
> harmonica a bunch in the film.  What's not to like?

Not surprisingly, I loved the whole thing as well.
(Cue up in the background either Sexy Sadie or
You Can't Always Get What You Want.)
Sal