--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Always a pleasure to have you drop in Mr. Doughney, but
> it might be better if you provide some advance notice
> because Judy seems to develop symptoms of severe
> anxiety attacks that coincide with your arrival. Say, you
> wouldn't be related to that nice Mr. Skolnik would you?
>
> At least they won't let her have all those cats anymore.
> My speculation is all the secondhand smoke they were
> exposed to resulted in some seriously unhappy kitties.

I have to admit, AZ, that among all of the many
theories proposed here on FFL to try to explain
why Judy is so chronically angry and why she acts
the way she does, your "cat lady" theory is the best.

Doesn't it just FIT? An already-angry 70-year-old
woman with no friends, living alone in Buttfuck, NJ,
and what happens? The authorities come and take away
her dozens of cats for public health reasons. But
they don't take away the cigarettes, so she fires
one up, allows the nicotine to further poison her
already-poisonous system, and decides to post to FFL,
thinking, "I NEED an argument."

So she starts one with Curtis, quickly turning it
into an opportunity to dump on Vaj, since he won't
argue with her. Then she starts another argument
with Mike, quickly turning that into an opportunity
to dump on Barry, because he won't argue with her,
either. It's Maharishi-like: "Every post is a perfect
opportunity to start an argument, and every argument
is the perfect opportunity to re-run the obsessions
I have already prepared."  :-)

Good fantasy image of her. Explains pretty much
everything.