Always a pleasure to have you drop in Mr. Doughney, but
it might be better if you provide some advance notice
because Judy seems to develop symptoms of severe
anxiety attacks that coincide with your arrival. Say, you
wouldn't be related to that nice Mr. Skolnik would you?

At least they won't let her have all those cats anymore.
My speculation is all the secondhand smoke they were
exposed to resulted in some seriously unhappy kitties.