Oh Mikey, don't you start an argument with Judy now, papa wasn't really
angry at you..LOL..I love you Mikey boy.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Doughney" <mike@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" jstein@ wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Doughney" <mike@> wrote:
> > >
> > > You couldn't resist taking the bait, could you?
> >
> > Oooooh, stinging response, Mike!
>
> That "bait" was a tiny bit of deliberately exaggerated hyperbole that
was in no way directed at you, but I had a pretty good idea it would
very likely result in you running up your post count before the end of
the evening.

> "Pushing" your "buttons" is barely avoidable, since for more than a
decade and a half you've instantly reacted to such barely noticeable
bits of rhetoric from certain individuals, and had an insatiable need to
tell me and others what we already know. None of it actually has
anything to do with you, except in your own warped and narcissistic
head. Just like Ravi, you're proud to be an asshole, and not much else,
here.