--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Kidding? Huh! ; )
> How do I know either of you are a man or woman?

An excellent point. I, for example, am neither.

> Believe me, I have listened to same gender puppy love
> bashing and it is the same as hetero. LOL. Absolutely!

Several have suggested that such same-gender issues
might be at the root of her feuds with Sal and Ruth.
I have never believed this, because I know what both
Sal and Ruth look like, and there is no possibility
that Judy would stand a chance with either of them.

Personally, I think a perfect match for Jude might
be Val Kilmer. Have you seen him lately? He already
looks like an aging lesbian, so it would cover all
the bases.  :-)

[http://jemblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/fat-val-kilmer-150x150.jp\
g]