Judy and Barry, fess up. What kind of hot relationship did or are you two
having?
 It is obvious, there is some chemistry between you.
Was Judy the one Barry was banging when the Merv show incident came out?
 Barry is probably not in some coffee house in Amsterdam, he is most likely
sitting right next to or Judy is sitting on his lap typing all this. Barry,
puffing on a cigar, five o'clock shadow, robe open, grey hair fluffing out as
Judy thinks kitty, rubs her hand on the keys, stroking the ever graceful polite
compliments he suggests.....