--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Judy and Barry, fess up. What kind of hot relationship did or
> are you two having?
> It is obvious, there is some chemistry between you.
> Was Judy the one Barry was banging when the Merv show incident
> came out?
> Barry is probably not in some coffee house in Amsterdam, he is
> most likely sitting right next to or Judy is sitting on his lap
> typing all this. Barry, puffing on a cigar, five o'clock shadow,
> robe open, grey hair fluffing out as Judy thinks kitty, rubs her
> hand on the keys, stroking the ever graceful polite compliments
> he suggests.....

While none of this speculation is true, it doesn't
bother me in the least that you propose it. In fact,
I think you should do it more often, because the only
thing that gets Judy more pissed off and more red-in-
the-face apoplectic that being ignored as the nonentity
she is is someone suggesting that she's secretly carry-
ing a torch for yours truly. :-)

It IS, after all, one of the only rational reasons why
she'd have obsessed on me for over sixteen years the
way she has, becoming almost the textbook definition
of a cyberstalker in the process.

If I was into fat, ugly, senior citizen crazy women,
I might even be flattered by all the attention.  :-)