From: richardwillytexwilliams <willy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:29 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A History Lesson

nablusoss1008:
> The "meditation" techniques are well known to be "Buddistic"

"One of the most important lessons Dad taught us was not to
feel like victims. He never felt like a victim; he never talked
like a victim. And both of our parents taught us not to think
that the government owed us something. They didn't teach us to
be mad at this country." - Herman Cain

"Our kids are competing with Asian kids who go to cram school
and practice the violin in the afternoon. This isn't going to
be easy, and the sooner we decide to roll up our sleeves and
get back to work instead of looking for bankers to blame, the
better our chances of coming back."

Here's the story of the People's Ponzi scheme in a nutshell:
http://tinyurl.com/5svylmb