> > "...the sooner we decide to roll up our sleeves and
> > get back to work instead of looking for bankers to
> > blame, the better our chances of coming back."

Denise Evans:
> His statement was a stereotypical corporate executive
> "denial" statement

Herman Cain, of Godfather's Pizza, created jobs for
Americans. He rolled up his sleeves and went to work
creating thousands of jobs.

Herman Cain is not responsible for current U.S.
Government policy for U.S. corporations. I guess
authoring corporate policy regulations is the
responsibilty of the U.S. President and the U.S.
Congress.

It is not that Wall Street is completely innocent,
but what the Occupy movement, and their intellectual
leaders, fail to grasp is that the federal government
has been Wall Street's partner in crime!

The Hill Poll:
http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/129933/