tartbrain <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

<snip>
A mentor, quite bright, has said many times "I don't know". Not in some casual
way, but really "I DON"T KNOW!". That state of detachment for me can be
liberating, if not unsettling at times.  Some traditions (EmptyBill can
elaborate) find that state of utter detachment from not knowing anything for
sure is on the verge of wisdom.

IMO, no one---I mean no one---on FFL, qualifies what he shares, as in---"I
Could be wrong" or "There might be another way to understand this", as Robin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWNja7skJ2Q

Doubt is God's gift to those he loves (that might be all us---"I DON"T KNOW).