The Elliot Bay bookstore is closed? That saddens me. Spent many an hour reading
and writing in the little cafe just below street level.

Is the Harvard Exit still open? Off of Harvard and Broadway on Capital Hill? A
roaring fire, air saturated with the scent of Market Spice tea, a decent player
sitting at the Grand piano and double features. Good times. Good good times.
Monty Python's Meaning of Life was the last film I saw there. 1983.