Bhairitu,

I was already in Seattle, WA when you were living in Redmond, WA.  But I didn't
learn TM until the summer of 1993.  I was initiated by a woman (I forget her
name now), but Bill Curry was the one who followed up to be me my teacher.  I
don't know if he's still active at the TM center there now.

When I was initiated, the TM center was in Linden Avenue, Seattle.  The center
was an old house, but it was facing the eastward direction.  I didn't know back
then that was the vastu requirement for success in one's activities.