NOT wishing to suck Curtis into this, merely in
appreciation of him having said it perfectly, I
repost his comment below, changing nothing except
to highlight the words "mindnumbingly high."

I mean, that's really the issue, isn't it?

16+ years. Up to 50% percent of her posts in any
given week, for all that time.

Who on this forum really gives a shit about the
purported "Barry-Judy Feud" except Judy and her
Pips? The rest -- wisely -- had their minds numbed
by the whole thing years ago and tuned it all out.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>