--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Yogi <raviyogi@> wrote:
> >
> > Yeah beats me why Curtis keeps saying that. You have never
> > portrayed yourself as one. In fact you give it pretty good
> > and it's fun, that's why Barry hates it.
> >
> > He hates anyone who keeps giving it back to him. In fact he
> > is the one who plays the bully-victim game.
>
> Thank you for pointing this out. He has repeatedly
> portrayed himself as the victim, even calling me a
> "cyberstalker" (and numerous times knowingly falsely
> accusing me of following him from forum to forum).
>
> > At this point Curtis is coming across as a very bad parent
> > of a truly errant child..LOL..
>
> Well put.
>
> It's also important to point out that I'm far from the
> only target of his sadistic viciousness, nor am I the
> only person who finds his behavior inexcusable.

Might as well fulfill Cherry's fantasy...Here, we are, Cherry, all three
together, Out To Get You - only fitting, as its Halloween...

see the ting about Cherry is, he is a spiritual virgin. To lose one's spiritual
virginity, the inside must become the outside and the outside becomes the
inside. But Cherry ain't there yet; hasn't yet  penetrated, and then become,
himself. So we watch him prance about coyly in his see through costume instead.
Happy Halloween!