--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Oct 31, 2011, at 1:35 PM, maskedzebra wrote:
<snip>
> > I don't think that Barry gets Judy's goat whatsoever. She
> > remains rational, quick-witted, logical, and coherent.
> > These are not the signs of someone whose goat has been got.
>
> What you miss - and this is hard to get if you cannot see
> what's actually going on - is that Judy is a chronic liar
> and red herring merchant.

This is a deliberate falsehood on Vaj's part. I (and others)
have caught Vaj in any number of outright lies; they're well
documented here. When you're caught red-handed, you don't
have much other recourse than to accuse the person who's
caught you of lying and try to make it seem like a "she said/
he said" proposition to the folks who haven't really been
following what's going on.

It's not. Vaj has never caught me in a lie, for the simple
reason that I don't lie.

<snip>
> Curtis has caught her at it numerous times, but he prefers
> to simply keep the peace.

That's another deliberate falsehood.