--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. A law of physics.
> >

> > There's a theory called Quantum Cosmology which states that the universe
> > started out as a quantum wave function.  MMY favored this theory when he
> > was alive.  The theory presupposes that there is an observer in the
> > imaginary world for the wave function to exist.
> >
> > This wave function then collapsed or manifested into the real world as the
> > Big Bang.  Thus, matter, time and space was created.
> >

> > > But God can create or destroy matter.
> >
> > I agree with this.
>
> Then again, matter cannot be created nor destroyed. A law of physics.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vw2CrY9Igs

The Big Bang Theory states that there was no time, space and matter before the
universe began. That means these were created at the singularity of the Big
Bang.

The phenomenon of black holes suggests that matter gets destroyed at the
singularity within the black hole.  We can only speculate as to what happens on
the other side of the black hole.  Some scientists say that a small baby
universe may be created.  But nobody can prove this idea to be a scientific
fact at the present time.