Dear Steve,

I receive your thanks with much appreciation. As you will have guessed, I am
putting all of myself into those post—so, in a sense, if you don't like the
posts, you probably won't like me. To get a review like this one—right after
the delightful piece by raunchydog—makes Canada seem all the livelier. No, it
means something that there are persons who actually read through those long
posts—and insist the process is worth it. This just might even add a few years
to my life, after that expatriate Holland guy threw his shoe at me.

George was more surprised, however, than I was.

And I take notice of those words: Intriguing and enlightening. And I must say I
am more inclined to go along with this adjudication than the one from Amsterdam.

You see, more of the feeling of the person that you are comes through in this
than the real feeling of Holland guy comes through his anti-Robin posts—his
true feelings come to the fore in his loyalty to Curtis—my dialectic opponent.

Thanks, Steve.