turquoiseb:
> Thanks for mentioning this. I will check it out,
> possibly even later tonight, since it turned out
> to be a 20-minute download. Pirate. :-)

You turned out to be quite the software pirate!

Do you ever pay for anything, or are you just poor?

You probably even stole Bruse Cockburn albums! Maybe
your next move should be to China - you'd fit right
in! Go figure.

"The latest offensive in the content industry's
never-ending war on copyright infringement is the
Stop Online Piracy Act, which was introduced in the
House two weeks ago. It incorporates key provisions
of the Senate's Protect IP Act as well as another
Senate bill that makes unauthorized streaming a
felony..."

'The Stop Online Piracy Act: Big Content's full-on
assault against the Safe Harbor'
Ars Technica:
http://tinyurl.com/6tm3fyk