I've never seen Lady Gaga before. She has a fabulous body. Does she always
perform with almost nothing on or does she sometimes put a dress on or
something? I like her. She looks like an opinionated slut who would tell you to
f--- off if she didn't like something you said to her. I like a woman who is
not afraid to express an opinion.